Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog Blues

I am having a hard time getting motivated to write.  I have many ideas and thoughts but am lacking the incentive/structure to get it written down.  I thought that if I perhaps got this out on the table, it might help my bloggers block!  Don't give up on me readers!  I hope to get a move on soon.  We're in the mucky part of winter and the only thing that is keeping me sane is knowing that we leaving it all in a week! 
Check back soon.  I promise to have a new post up by the end of the week that will much more interesting that this one!

4 comments:

  1. Where's the 'like' button on a blog entry then?!
    Be glad you're not in Chicago today - windy, about 1C, bit sleety which then freezes as it lingers on the ground making walking very hazardous... You'll be on the west coast before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Al. About the same weather here in Stockholm. Happy for the warm up as the ice on the sidewalks was reaching epic proportions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. libbybyrne@optusnet.com.auJanuary 18, 2011 at 1:39 PM

    I too have writer's block - supposed to be writing an article that is due by the end of January - have lots of ideas but no capacity to find form or struture. BUt it is not the weather with me - cos it's summer here. I wonder if it is just January?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get in funks like this now and then, too, and I remind myself that sometimes taking a break is good.

    This past week, I challenged myself to post something every day. And yet, I'm also working toward maintaining balance in my life. So it was an interesting experiment, and one I'll ruminate on in tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete