Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brush with Fame

Someone left a comment on my last blog and as I re-reading the entry I laughed when I realized that I had written, "The flight to London was uneventful."  Little did I know that I was having a brush with fame.  When I got off the plane, the paparazzi were swarming the jetway.  I thought it was weird because usually they do not allow photographs to be taken before you clear customs.  I wondered who in the world they were shooting.  Then I realized the young, very short teenage boy who was walking 3 feet in front of me was who they were shooting.  I was right behind him, sure I was in the picture frame.  I thought to myself, I should smile in case I'm in this photo.  Then I forgot about it.  Until the next day when I thought...oh, I should google, "who arrived at Heathrow on March 3" and find out what all the hullabaloo was about.  So I did.  And this came up.
Justin Bieber.  Who knew?  Not me.  Turns out I was splashed all over the sites who follow Justin Bieber.  If only I was not getting off a plane after a 10 hour flight.  And if only it wasn't the worst photo of me ever.  Oh well.  It'll work as a good trivia question at parties...who has appeared in a photograph with Justin Bieber?  Uh, yeah, that would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment